RULES, GUIDELINES & VIOLATIONS
You are not allowed to re-stream our events without permission from XPUBG.
Exceptions are made for players who are competing in the tournament and live streaming their own view and if they die they are allowed to re-stream whilst they wait for the conclusion of the tournament.
Players are encouraged to stream their games and we ask that in your stream title you place XPUBG and the tournament name as well as provide links in your discord on how your viewers can register for future tournaments.
If you require support or logos please contact one of our tournament admins.
Please also ensure the following
- Ensure you have a minimum of 8 minutes of delay on your stream.
- Please make sure your mods discourage any spoilers.
- Please make sure your mods timeout any viewers who try to pass on information about the tournament from other streams.
- Please read and follow the player rules during your live stream.
- At no time are inappropriate profile pictures, player names or team names are allowed. If you are unsure please check with a tournament admin.
- Behave in a respectful manner toward tournament officials, other players and spectators, and steer clear of any unsportsmanlike conduct during the event both in-game and outside of the game.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to use any vulgar language towards other competitors, members of XPUBG staff which includes but not limited to racism, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Arrive on time and be ready for the start of the tournament and at the start of each match as specified on the tournament page.
- Bring any infractions (rule or policy) you notice to a tournament admin’s attention in a private message. Do not publicly make accusations of cheating, hacking, or foul play.
- Bring any discrepancies in match record to a referee or tournament organizer’s attention immediately in a private message.
- Refrain from enrolling in tournaments you’re not allowed to participate in
- Be familiar with whichever additional rules the tournament organizer is using (especially these)
- Do not leak information on who died, won or any information pertaining to the tournament. Respect the delay in force on twitch stream. We don’t want any spoilers.
- Ensure that you do NOT leak the password of each server and notify a tournament official immediately if a member of your team or another player has leaked the password in a private message.
- You are not allowed to change your team roster once you have registered for the tournament. Once check-ins are closed the final roster will be locked. This also includes subs.
Players who exploit known bugs for unfair advantage will be punished accordingly and XPUBG will treat exploitation of bugs as cheating.
Players who use 3rd party software to gain an unfair advantage will also be treated as cheaters and dealt with accordingly. 3rd party software includes but not limited to ReShade, SweetFX and VibranceGUI.
Players caught cheating will face bans of up to 1 year on all XPUBG tournaments and will also be reported to PUBG as well as the other organizers that use the XPULZ platform.
With reference to VAC bans tournament admins will either accept or decline players on a case by case basis. XPUBG believes in second chances and mistakes players made in other games will not be transferred over. However your attitude and behavior will significantly impact the decision.
All players are required to have the replay function enabled in-game when you are competing in any XPUBG tournament.
All the replays need to be saved for atleast 10 days in which an XPUBG tournament admin may request a copy.
How to find your replays:
press the “Windows Key + R” and type “%localappdata%\TslGame\Saved\Demos”.
Make sure you don’t include the ” “
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Please note that XPUBG is not responsible for your hardware, internet connection and as such we cannot gaurantee you will enter every single lobby. Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is constantly being updated and bugs might impact your game performance.
Should a BUG affect you during one of our tournaments resulting in a crash, XPUBG cannot do anything about it.
Please do not ask for a restart or proceed to break player rules.
It is what it is.
Please note that Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds just released to 1.0 and because of this the unexpected is still possible. Tournament admins will take decisions based on these situations to keep the tournament as enjoyable as possible. We strongly recommend not to alt-tab out whilst waiting in the lobby as it can result in crashes. The tournament admins will only restart the game if 40% of the players are not able to connect.
If one of your team members disconnect please IMMEDIATELY tell the tournament admins by highlighting them in the designated discord channel for the tournament. Don’t DM or message in another channel as they will not be actively monitored.
Please note that we will not hold up lobbies for players who are late or delayed or on the way or just about to finish downloading an update. It’s not fair on the other teams who made the effort to be prepared.
Exact server start times will be announced in the designated discord channels. You will not receive a DM.
The tournament admins reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and it is up to the players to check this website for any changes.
In order to register your team the following rules are important:
- Do not have a vulgar or rude team name in any language.
- Do not have a vulgar or rude team logo.
- Do not have players with a vulgar or rude profile name or profile picture.
- There must be a minimum of 4 players in a team.
- Teams are allowed two subs which can be changed during the matches and provided the subs are registered in the team.
- Your are allowed to play with 3 players subject to approval by a tournament admin prior to check-in closing.
- All team members are required to check-in on the XPULZ platform.
- There must be a minimum of 2 players in a team.
- Teams are allowed one sub which can be changed during the matches and provided the subs are registered in the team.
- You are not allowed to play solo if your team member is not there.
- All team members are required to check-in on the XPULZ platform.
- There must be a maximum of 1 player in a team.
- The player is required to check-in on the XPULZ platform.
Please note that changing your team is the responsibility of the team captain. XPUBG does not hold spots or save spots.
In order to change team members you must unregister from the tournament and re-register. Please note that during the time you do this, your spot may be taken up by another team.
If the players competing in the tournament are not the registered players in the team, XPUBG reserves the right to disqualify the entire team from the tournament.
All players in the team must be in the XPUBG discord:
In addition all players must connect their discord on the XPULZ platform.
This helps tournament admin with communication and setting up private text and voice channels.
Please respect this rule as non-compliance causes delays.
XPUBG admins will communicate in the designated tournament channel and any and all important notifications will be made in that channel. As a team it is your responsibility to be aware. We will not DM teams.
Violations or our rules can result in:
– temporary suspension
– temporary ban
– permanent ban.
The tournament admins reserve the right to which punishment will be used. Please note that violations of rules by individual players can affect the entire team, so its important the team members hold each other accountable.
In order report a violation of rule please DM a tournament admin or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contest a punishment and appeal please email your case to email@example.com